Day 2 Highlights:
1 Maharashtra batsman Kedar Jadhav was sold to Delhi for Rs 2 cr after they used their Right to Match card, while Karnataka batsman Manish Pandey was bought for Rs 1.7 crore by Kolkata Knight Riders.
2. Rishi Dhawan was rewarded for his stellar show in the Ranji Trophy this season as he was grabbed by Kings XI Punjab for Rs 3 cr. Dhaw
3. But the highest bid in the day was placed for Karn Sharma, who was bought back by Sunrisers Hyderabad for Rs 3.75 crore.
1. Yuvraj takes home a mammoth Rs. 14 crore, more than any player so far in IPL 7, maximum was Rs. 12.5 crore bagged by the first retained players of the franchises. He is bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore.
2. Dinesh Karthik is bought by Delhi Daredevils for a whopping Rs 12.5 crore. His base price was Rs 2 crore.
3. Delhi Daredevils used Right to Match card for Kevin Pietersen, who was sold for Rs 9 crore.
4. Ashes hero Mitchell Johnson bought by Kings XI Punjab for Rs. 6.5 crore.
5. Comparatively, Virender Sehwag generated moderate interest and was bought by Kings XI Punjab for Rs. 3.2 crore.